The Woolmark Company
10, Place Vendôme
The Woolmark Company will present the Autumn/Winter 2020/21 edition of The Wool Lab. The Wool Lab is the seasonal guide to the best commercially available wool fabrics and yarns, created in collaboration with the most innovative and quality-oriented spinners and weavers from across the world. In response to designer and brand needs, The Wool Lab is now divided into product categories to facilitate and better address the research of fabrics and yarns, and to provide a more focused and direct approach to the sourcing of materials and innovate product.
What initially started as an inspirational guide divided in macro trends, The Wool Lab has evolved to become a functional and experiential guide, with a focus on the innovations, allowing designers and brands to find the perfect wool fabric or yarn and be connected directly with the supplier, encouraging networking between brands and manufacturers.
Active Sport, Outdoorwear, Homewear, Jeanswear, Functional Workwear, Automotive, Wovens, Knit fabric
Promotional organisations, Fibre production
- Stock service, Capsule collections - small quantities, Large quantities
- Stain-Resistance, Anti-U.V., Anti-Bacterial, Climatic, Water-Repellent, Double-Face, Easy-Care, Eco-Friendly Finishing, High-Resistance, Waterproof, Breathable-Waterproof, Garment washable, Organic, Naturally Stretch, Responsible Production, Breathing, Fast-Drying Fabric, Thermal, Wind-Proof
Yarns - technology and aspects
- fibers : staple fibers, thread
- spinnig : Carded - Woollen, highly fancy, throwsting / texturizing
Yarns - Raw material
- Animal natural fibers : wool, wool super 120 & more, lambswool, mohair & kid mokair