The Woolmark Company
6H50 6J51Locate on the show map
10, Place Vendôme
Continuing to inspire and connect designers with the world’s best commercially available wool fabric and yarn manufactures, The Woolmark Company will showcase the latest edition of The Wool Lab at Première Vision. The Wool Lab Autumn/Winter 19/20 edition presents seven fashion-oriented themes, along with two entirely dedicated to the sports and outdoor industry, highlighting the technical benefits of the natural fibre. Created in collaboration with the most innovative and quality-oriented spinners and weavers from across the world, The Wool Lab is an inspirational sourcing guide available for designers and brands to view. In addition, The Woolmark Company will also showcase the latest innovations in wool, developed by our highly skilled technical team alongside industry experts. Visit The Woolmark Company’s stand at Première Vision Paris to discover The Wool Lab Autumn/Winter 19 and the latest innovative products.
Non-profit expert body, dedicated to technological research and the promotion of virgin wool from the Southern hemisphere. The Woolmark Company develops tools to help companies develop a better understanding and knowledge of virgin wool.
Active Sport, Outdoorwear, Homewear, Jeanswear, Functional Workwear, Automotive, Wovens, Knit fabric
Promotional organisations, Fibre production
- Stock service, Capsule collections - small quantities, Large quantities
- Stain-Resistance, Anti-U.V., Anti-Bacterial, Climatic, Water-Repellent, Double-Face, Easy-Care, Eco-Friendly Finishing, High-Resistance, Waterproof, Breathable-Waterproof, Garment washable, Organic, Naturally Stretch, Responsible Production, Breathing, Fast-Drying Fabric, Thermal, Wind-Proof
Yarns - technology and aspects
- fibers : staple fibers, thread
- spinnig : Carded - Woollen, highly fancy, throwsting / texturizing
Yarns - Raw material
- Animal natural fibers : wool, wool super 120 & more, lambswool, mohair & kid mokair