Avenida Silvares Apartado 39
Moreira De Conegos
4815-253 Moreira De Conegos
J.F. Almeida Textiles S.A., is commited with quality, since the selection of raw materials to the final product itself.
As a result of investment in technology, research and training of human resources in the last few years, J.F. A. has exponentially increased their turnover, exporting its products to almost all the world, wich demonstrates the strong commitment to quality and seriousness.
The creation of a highly sophisticated laboratory, along with cutting- edge production machinery, allow the J.F. Almeida S.A. to respond the request almost immediately.
Papilio is an innovative multicolor yarn produced in Portugal by Têxteis JF Almeida, S.A.
Space dyed yarn can be produced in any type of fiber, with the chosen combination of up to 6 different colors per coil, which guarantees an infinite range of possibilities to the textile industry.
Women's, Men's, Juniors', Children's
Active Sport, Outdoorwear, Homewear, Lingerie, Swimwear - Beachwear, Functional Workwear, Automotive, Hosiery, Flatbed Knits, Wovens, Knit fabric
- Stock service, Capsule collections - small quantities, Large quantities
- Easy-Care, Eco-Friendly Finishing, High-Resistance, Organic, Responsible Production
- technology and aspects
- spinnig : Airjet - vortex, Carded - Woollen, Compact, dry spun / wet spun linen, highly fancy, open-end, ring, throwsting / texturizing, combed
- aspects : core spun, crepe, printed / astrodyed, thrown / jaspé
- Raw material
- Animal natural fibers : angora, cashmere, wool, mohair & kid mokair, silk
- Vegetable natural fibers : cotton, linen
- Artificial chemical fibers : bamboo, cupro, lyocell, modal, viscose
- Synthetic chemical materials : acrylic, polyamide, polyester
- Eco-friendly products /
- Eco-Friendly production : GOTS, iso 14001, oeko tex 1000, REACH